Toro Y Moi - Boo Boo
noun (pl. booboos) informal
1. a mistake."you could make a big booboo if you leap to any drastic conclusions"
2. a minor injury, such as a deadly car crash.
1. said suddenly to surprise someone."“Boo!” she cried, jumping up to frighten him"
2. said to show disapproval or contempt, especially at an athletic contest or musical performance.
1. an utterance of “boo” to show disapproval or contempt. “the audience retweeted his comment with boos and hisses”
1. say “boo” to show disapproval or contempt."they booed and hissed when he stepped on stage"
noun (pl. boos) informal
1. a person's boyfriend or girlfriend